Monday 2 November 2009

Why Go Fishing?

Hello and welcome to my new blog about female fishing for beginners. As a recent convert to the sport, I decided to record some of my adventures as a personal record and for others to follow.
Dubious as to whether or not sitting in the cold, wind, rain and whatever other weather conditions might be thrown my way, I decided to give the world's most popular (and predominantly male) sport a try. Why?.... Well why not?
Another sway to my decision was that my boyfriend has over 26 years of fishing experience under his belt (or should I say Brolly or Bivvie) which began in childhood and with children of my own, I imagined it would be a great way to spend quality time together away from the rigours of modern life.
Getting away from it all, even for just a couple of hours occasionally, seemed like a fantastic idea and so the journey began.

No comments:

Post a Comment